1. Rye bread, rye bread, rye bread.
2. Smorgasborg is the style of eating, for lunch and dinner.
3. Everyone speaks English
4.No gum options. There is mint and licorice… No Juicy Fruit, Hubba Bubba, Trident…
5. Licorice everything. To my dismay.
Drinks. Chocolate. Gummy candy. Ice cream. Gum.
6. Markets seem unorganized, boxes on shelves because it is not unpacked any further.
7. There’s also not many spices. Teeny tiny bottles, but salt and pepper are only used.
8. Eveything is expensive.
9. No mountains
9. The Danish accent speaking English is a mix of someone telling a sarcastic joke and an evil villain.